Friday, March 2, 2007

Heretic and Hypernetic

hi and good day to everyone who are reading this very blog..My first time..
Rambling around here and there trying to figure out what I am and what I can possibly do during my never knowing life time, even to trying to impress my friends and family..Ive embarked unpon the journey to the more non-stereotypic rediscoveries.

Heres a briefer about me, love my family the most, and I cannot catergorise to which I am gonna put these ppl to, (my few friends) who are very dear to me. Maybe they wud be suited to call saviors of circumstances. Hamza, If ur reading this.. I hope u liked the term. and it goes for U too niz. Others.. I have more and more affection just waiting to be catered in ur advance.

I like art, and art which are complex and perplexing, No specific genre of music is my favorite but Id prefer to listen to RnB, hip-hop rock and Raggae too. I dont hate. I just dont get along with ppl with a high amount of eye-look-eyes only and things that are too mathematical. A person who cracks me up and laughs back for what I say even though they wudnt get it..all the while shaking their heads "are in my league".

More about me later..and a lotta events are gonna come up!

1 comment:

hamzah said...

Mauroof, thanks for bringin sexy back to blogging. You are the love of my life. Mwah. Keep bloggin buddy and you changed my life in more ways than you could know.

Rock on!