Monday, March 19, 2007

100, 200 and now 300

The visual effects of this movie was enhanced, when watched at Golden screens. I got a free ticket to goto this movie, and I was overwhelmed to see the effects they have put on. Its said that the backgrounds are entirely made out of HDRI, and CGI.

That was a very good inspiration for me. But If ever were to talk about the movie's plot, of course the Persians are gonna come at my door step any minute and slaughter me in their best terrible manner.

I love the part where the Oracle is raised and the part where the captain's son and his comrade fights back to back. That is called pure art by me...just pure art.

One of the best movies I have watched so far.

4 comments:

hamzah said...

Yeh it's a masterpiece it is. But it's art for art's sake so I don't know why ppl r sayin' it's the best thing ever. It's eye-candy and not historically accurate. I would rather smoke a pipe with one monocle in my eye near a fireplace - cos I've got class y'kno!

Morefeous said...

I wish I has seen the movie with u..now that u have a different perspective, but the story is ofcourse tuvisterd..(as informed so "welly" by a very old mass com studnet)

hamzah said...

hehehe i was bein' artsy fartsy but i still love me a good ol'-fashioned action romp anytime. u kno i'm just abt as trashy as any1. jus thot i'd flex my brain a lil' in yo blog cos i respect u papi.

Anonymous said...

yup this movie was superb..

too bad i cant watch it on big screen..

...MyooZ...